Sunday, March 27, 2011

What a week.....

It has been one busy week...with Celebrating Jason's birthday, looking for daycare and trying to get everything done before I return to work...it feels like we have been running for months...

Monday - Wednesday we spent our days calling daycares and nannies...I think we have found one that really works for us, but I have a few more questions.

We met Uncle Justin (who's birthday was also Thursday) Tia Teresa, and Stashia to help shop for the nursery decorations...we did a great job. We found everyting in one store!
Then J, Sage and I went to eat and shopping for Sage...lol - I had wanted a few outfits for Sage and well I finally got them here are a couple



Thursday was Jason's birthday...Sage and I had lunch in Long Beach with Zoe and Grayson while J was at work. We had a good day, we were so late with the traffic and feel so badly that Zoe and Grayson had to wait for us, but we had a good time, once we got there.  The drive home was another story...we left around 2ish and got home around 5:30 :( Sage had a meltdown on the way home (only 20 minutes from home) and nothing was consoling her..but we stopped and played for about an hour until she was in a better mood for the 20 minutes left of the drive...lol

We made it though, and J and I  celebrated by eating out at the Yardhouse and a bit of shopping, while Auntie Missy watched Sage for us :)

Then Friday, J got his new Iphone for his birthday, he is loving it as much as I am!
While we were out we decided to go look for bigger beds...we ended up hitting a sale and voila a new bed.
Sage had a giftcard still from a good friend so we went and got her a new toy, her exersaucer...with her always wanting to push up standing, we are sure she is going to love this.

It has been busy week, but a great one at that!

2 comments:

  1. OMG that bathing suit is PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...I fell in love with it and had to have it...lol

    ReplyDelete