Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baby Baby.....

We had a lazy morning today...we had got home late last night from visiting Tia Teresa and Uncle Justin and we took time to rest up.

At 12:30 AM Sage's baby cousin Justin William Fleck arrived weighing in at 5lbs 3 oz. and was 18" long...he and Tia Teresa are doing great! He is the cutest little guy, and we are anxiously awaiting their arrival home :)

Been a busy week and it has finally wrapped up...I had thought I was returning to work tomorrow...We had daycare all lined up and things were a "Go" till Friday afternoon, I was asked why I wasn't returning to my original project to pack up...I had been told I was needed elsewhere but then things soon changed...I got emails Saturday that I was needed closer to home, which is good (I didn't want Sage in all that LA traffic anyway) but now we have to find another daycare and tell the one we love that we aren't going to be coming that way for a while. :(
We finally had found someone we all liked and now we have to start the process over again, but then that means more time off with Sage to look - so that isn't all that bad, now is it? ;)

Sage is finally outgrowing her 0-3 month clothes and is in 3-6 month clothes. She is growing so fast!!!

Mamaw Jan bought her this pink outfit                                for her 3 month birthday and it looked huge at the time, well still does...but I thought we would try it on, since nothing else seemed to fit her long legs anymore...and IT FIT!!  I was happy and sad at the same time...I had just looked through her newborn pictures and was packing her newborn things that were neutral colors for her cousin Justin and couldn't believe she was once that size!!
I remember like it was yesterday that tiny girl that we welcomed to the world.

She is growing more and more beautiful by the day.

                           4 Days Old


15 Weeks 1 Day


15 Weeks, 1 Day Old


Glad to be home at a decent hour tonight and it is raining out so we are all warm and cozy inside! 

Sweet Dreams Sage Elizabeth xo

1 comment: