Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The day is coming....

Well the day is coming for me to go back to work :(....I am so not looking forward to this day. I have broke down a few times already and it's not even time yet.

I will be returning to work on the 14th, unless I can talk them into letting me stay off longer?...wishful thinking
I mean they really haven't given me a project as to where I will be returning to yet...

I have found a daycare, and J and I will visit it again this Friday...I don't know if I will ever trust someone outside of family to watch Sage, but this is something that has to be done.

If I go back to work at our main office, I will be traveling a little over an hour every day to work (depending on traffic) and I want her close to me if anything happens I can rush to her....of course she is going to be a hop skip and a jump away from Grandma Jan....and hopefully she can check on her from time to time.
That is the only comforting factor in this situation.

I am hoping Friday will give me some reassurance that I am needing....I will be asking for the references she has offered to me, and we will get to sit down with her more than I got to at my first visit...at the first visit Grandma Jan and I went with Sage and it was during the hours of daycare, she showed us around and was very sweet.

I am hoping my "Mommy Instinct" really kicks in at the next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment