Friday, March 18, 2011

Busy Busy Week...

Wow...I haven't posted in a while...but we have been having fun with Miss Sage and keeping busy.

We had a good week, we had dinner with our good friend Al in Seal Beach and we had a fun St. Patricks day!

We have been busy trying to help Justin and Teresa (my brother & sister in law) prepare to bring baby Justin home...We were going to have a baby shower next weekend for them, but Baby Justin decided he wanted to come to the party too...Teresa's water broke Wednesday night and now they are monitoring them both...everyone is doing well, but they are trying to keep the baby from coming for a nother week. (34 week mark)
So please keep them in your prayers to keep Mom and baby safe and sound.

This has also been my last week at home with Sage :( so we have been having a lot of 1 on 1 time :) 
I start back to work on Monday. I haven't been told where..so we may stay here and help pack my old job up (that means I would have to take Sage too) Not a bad idea if you ask me...lol
We shall see.

Here are some pictures from our week.








Sweet Dreams Sage Elizabeth xo

Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment