Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sweet 16...Weeks!

Sage turned 16 weeks yesterday!!

Crazy to think that 16 weeks ago she was just born. The time seems to fly faster these days.. I wish they would slow down, just a bit. I enjoy her so much and sometimes I feel like I am losing time with my baby girl - How can that be?, I spend every waking moment with her ;)

She is looking so much older these days (not the baby we brought home at all)
Her cry is different, not that newborn cry anymore.(I hope I never forget that cry)
She fills up that bassinet, when before she looked so tiny laying in it.
She is getting a personality - she plays this game while I am rocking her - she will talk to me and I talk back and she smiles and she will tuck her head (it's her shy girl game) and it is so funny.

I am enjoying her and all of her new changes.





Happy Sweet 16 weeks Sage Elizabeth!! xo

2 comments:

  1. She's really "solidifying" for lack of a better term. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, happy 16 weeks. she is totally growing. her face and her eyes have changed.
    she is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete