Thursday, May 5, 2011

Time is flying...

And I am slacking with posting lately....


Sage Elizabeth is 5 Months Old today!!!! 


We cannot believe how big she is getting..seems like yesterday she was our tiny tiny girl and now she is getting to be such a big girl. At her last Dr. appt which was several weeks ago, she was 14 lbs, and 24 3/4 " long....she returns this coming week for a check up and we are anxious for her next stats. 


Jason has been off with Sage these last few days and loving it, they had some father daughter bonding time before he heads back on the boat next week. I think they have really enjoyed themselves. 


Last evening Sage really found her voice.. - she used to jibber jabber, but now she really JIBBER JABBERS...we love to hear her talk. 


http://youtu.be/RFP7hDKQXKA







1 comment:

  1. Does she ever talk and on the video phone (Skype). 5 months old and she just talked up a storm to me as if she were sitting in my lap. I couldn't help but giggle myself at her sounds while she stared into my eyes. I love this baby girl and especially her Mommy and Daddy for sharing her with me.

    ReplyDelete