Monday, May 23, 2011

A New Routine.....

J and Mamaw Jan left on a 15 day fishing trip on May 13th - J for work and Mamaw for fun and fishing. 

It has been a super long week already...after having J home for a few months and now gone has been a hard thing to get used to. 

I have nobody to give me a break in the evenings, or mornings...I get Sage, myself, and the dogs ready for the day in the mornings..we have a routine down pretty good, so that makes it easier...then it is off to the baby sitter to drop her off and hard to leave her...then the dreaded drive to work....and then work begins...some days good and some days ok...then it't the dreaded drive back home...only there is a sweet baby girl waiting for me to pick her up, which makes that drive not so dreaded...only that it takes too long to get back to her....then our evenings start, almost like our mornings, only we are getting ready for bed and not the day.  

Seeing this face every morning and every night makes my days so great!



I give props to all of those single parents out there....doing it for just a few weeks at a time is so much work but yet so rewarding...and those that do it day in and day out, are stronger than anyone I know! 

J and I hit a milestone as well....We had our 1st Wedding Anniversary, but celebrated apart - we are making up for it this weekend by going away for a few days to Palm Springs...neither one of us has been and now the 3 of us are going, we are so excited to get away. 
He did send me these flowers, so I had something beautiful to enjoy with him being gone. 

He is such a great guy!



I miss Mamaw Jan so much as well...she and I have daily chats via email and we haven't had that in over a week!! Looks like she has been having a great time fishing though, so that makes us feel good. We are looking forward to having her home. 

Miss Sage is sleeping, which means me and the pups should be too....

Sweet Dreams Sage Elizabeth xoxoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment