Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mothers Day

This was my 1st official Mothers Day! 


And it was a great one! 


We spent the night with Mamaw Jan after Sage's party. 
J got up and fixed all of us breakfast, his infamous Eggs Benedict - with browned potatoes. That was a great way to start the morning. 
We then spent time coddling Sage and then opening gifts. 
J and Sage got me a - Tiffany Mother Charm and had it engraved for me for my charm bracelet, cards, and Godiva chocolates




Jan and Mike got me a card and a gold mother and child necklace and an embroidered picture of Me with Sage.


J and I then went to San Clemente for the afternoon...while Mamaw Jan and Grandpa Mike watched Sage. We went and had drinks, walked through the farmers market, he bought me flowers....then we walked to a children's boutique to buy Sage Elizabeth some goodies (she always makes out like a bandit when we are out shopping)...lol




We then stopped on our way back to Jan's to get groceries and J cooked dinner for us all - Roasted pasta with pancetta and shrimp 


Then it was back home to get the puppies. 


It was a great 1st Mothers Day, only thing better would have been to spend it with my mother as well. 




So proud to be your Mommy Sage Elizabeth xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment