Monday, February 28, 2011

IT'S BATH TIME!!!

I am posting this because it is almost Sage's Bath Time....

She LOVES her bath, in fact she cries for it at the same time every night  - and yes we do a bath every night, some say it dries the skin out, but we haven't had a problem- and if it helps her sleep at night, then hey why not?...we can't even say the word Bath or she starts, so now we spell it out...lol - And as soon as she hears the water running, she has the biggest smile on her face that melts our hearts.

And jammie time is part of the fun as well, she smells so good and picking out jammies is always good....Aunt Merredith got to pick them every night while in WV.

I have always known of babies to not enjoy their bath and remember some that I have been around crying the entire time in the bath :( so I was kind of dreading giving one to Sage, but she has loved it from Day 1!

I have always loved having a bath myself, and enjoyed them while I was pregnant...until I couldn't get out of the bathtub by myself anymore...(that was a sad day)

It's bittersweet to think of her baths in the big tub....means my little girl is growing up, but also means some fun time with toys and splashing for us to partake in :)

We can't wait to see her light up like she has in her other baths


          1st Bath - at the Hospital

            1st Bath at Home - 2 days old



              Bath time with Papaw in WV


                                                                      
             Bath time with Mamaw & Papaw       


         Saturday Night Bath with Mommy (after her bath she cried for at Grandma Jans)


              Sunday Night Bath with Daddy


              Ahhhh so relaxed and ready for a book bedtime




                                       




Sweet Dreams Sage Elizabeth xo

No comments:

Post a Comment