Tuesday, April 9, 2013

It has been a while since I have posted here.....lots of things have happened....we celebrated Sage's 1st birthday (East and West Coast) and have had her 2nd Birthday party. 

My brother has got married (Sept 15, 2012)....my mother and I threw his wife a bridal shower after they eloped in October.

I have since left my career to be a Stay at Home Mom and Sage has really blossomed...she is talking more - knows her ABC's and can count to 20 - We are so very proud of her. 


......so we have been busy busy with work, travel, parties, and celebrations. 

Hopefully now I will have more time to post here and keep it all updated....

I will attach pictures of our projects that have been missed since our last post 

Sage turned 1!! Dec 4, 2011



Amy's bridal shower cake - Breakfast at Tiffany Theme
I don't have many pics but I am sure my family does 
Amy got lots of great gifts and....
 our friends at Stila supplied all the ladies with makeup to take home 

Sage loving her loaf of Mama's homemade bread

Visited Papaws park 
We had some cousins visit while in WV

Sage turned 2!!!




Now that we should be all caught up......hopefully we are better at keeping this updated 








No comments:

Post a Comment