Monday, April 4, 2011

Today was...

Sage's 4 month Birthday!! We celebrated yesterday with family here in Cali, but today baby girl is 4 months old!! Tomorrow we have a Dr. appt, so we will have all of the latest measurements to post then :)

Today was my first day back to work since Dec. 3rd....4 months off, and I felt like I was starting all over again. Everyone was very welcoming for my return and was nice to slowly ease into the day and new project.

The day started out sadly, I was dreading getting ready and taking Sage to her new sitters house. We all love Nicole, Bryan, and baby Kate....but letting our baby girl go was a very hard thing to do. We all got ready and headed to Nicole's house. We sat with Sage for a few minutes and talked about her schedule, and then it was time for me to go to work :( I cried all the way out the door and to my car. J and I decided to go to Starbucks to unwind a bit before hitting the freeways to work. I cried a little there, and that was my last breakdown of the day :) I did surprisingly well!!

Sage had a great day, better than me I am sure...Nicole texted and sent me pictures to assure me things were going well with my baby girl. She had a report in her notebook today that said she was "Happy" all day :) that is what mommy wants to hear. Here is the picture of her at Nicoles house....this makes me feel so good about her being away from me, if she has to.




J picked her up early and put her to sleep while I was on my way home...she slept for over 3 hours, before I had to wake her...we know she will hardly sleep tonight now after that long nap.



I am so glad we both had a great day!

Sweet Dreams Sage Elizabeth xo

No comments:

Post a Comment